Friday, January 20, 2006

Digital Upgrade!!!


Rosie and I just invested in a digital camera to make our lives so much easier (to document, that is)!! We had to rush to Salt Lake late tonight to find an in-stock Cannon PowerShot SD400 Elph digital camera at Circuit City. I priced cameras for a couple days before deciding on this one (google it and check it out!) We didn't have much time to play around with it last night cuz we went strait to Jordan Commons to see Chronicals of Narnia (excellent film!), so this is our first picture taken in my car with the new camara. As you can see, it works pretty good!! All I had to do was plug it into my computer and WAH-LAH, I can post pictures so easy!!! The main motivation for this digital upgrade was the disaster with our Hawaii trip pictures. A good number of them got damaged somehow and so we were both a bit upset. Having this camera will solve that problem as well as allow us to take a lot more pictures and more easily add them to this blog (to keep all you people coming back for more!!) We will be posting the pictures that came out well from our recent trip to Hawaii very soon, so keep checking back. We love you all!!

No comments: