Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 2.....halfway through....


Today is going well! I already am starting to feel I have more energy!
For breakfast I had blue berries, strawberries, some fresh salsa and chips, and some acai juice.
For lunch I am having blueberries, sugar snap peas, strawberries, lettuce wraps with just turkey and cheese, and half acai/ half aloe lemon juice.
And best of all it tastes delicious. Yums.
Tonight is Bunco, so I am hoping they have somewhat healthy food, but if not I ate well enough today where I can try to balance the calories.
I also found out the my mind twin, Nicole Murphy, and I had changed our diet on the same day! WOW! So we are helping each other.
My friend at work also reminded me of www.myfitnesspal.com which I am once again using to track calories.
Here is to Day 2! May there be many more!

No comments: