Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 9.......Bountiful Basket!

So my friend Nicole introduced my to Bountiful basket. It is a weekly service where you pick up a giant amount of fresh fruits and veggies for only 20 bucks! Its great. $10 a piece!We are splitting the cost and there is a ton of food.
One of my favorite things in this basket is nectarines! Are you kidding me they are so delicious. So they have been part of my breakfast every morning this week.
There were also potatoes, tomatoes, fresh broccoli, carrots, and lettuce! So good. Makes it so easy to eat healthy when its cheap. Now if only we were ever home to cook all this deliciousness!
Things are going well, went to lunch at kneaders today got a turkey sandwich, low salt chips, and a zuchini muffin for the treat. It was delish!
Here is to Bountiful Baskets making life easier!

No comments: