Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 8.....Trying something new is great!

What is this??? You may wonder? It is the prickly pear cactus fruit. And come to find out this is the fruit that is in that Nopalea drink which started this whole health kick. I had to try it and it is so good! For sure!
It has a ton of seeds but you can either scoop them out or you can spit them out, either way. It is just so yummy and you can taste the healthiness. As a reminder from earlier posts this is the one that is supposed to be so helpful to your joints and for inflamation!
So, we will see, but I am hoping it is :) It would also be great in a smoothie or juiced!
Other than that today I have had a nectarine and oatmeal. I also plan on having some chips and fresh salsa. For dinner we are headed out with my dad, so I am trying to save my calories.
Yeah I will probably buy many more of these. And the best thing about it is it is magenta inside! So pretty. Delicious and gorgeous!
Here is to trying something new! Hope this continues to be something I do!

No comments: